Departments and specialties
Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
See a list of publications on essential thrombocythemia by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Essential thrombocythemia care at Mayo Clinic
Oct. 07, 2017
- Hoffman R, et al. Essential thrombocythemia. In: Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 2, 2017.
- What are thrombocythemia and thrombocytosis? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/thrm#. Accessed July 8, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Essential thrombocythemia. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Tefferi A. Diagnosis and clinical manifestations of essential thrombocythemia. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 2, 2017.
- Tefferi A. Prognosis and treatment of essential thrombocythemia. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/search. Accessed July 2, 2017.
- The heart truth. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/hearttruth/materials/index.htm#tipsheets. Accessed July 2, 2017.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 31, 2017.
- Research centers. The Myeloproliferative Disorders Research Consortium. http://mpdrc.org/readarticle.php?article_id=17. Accessed July 7, 2017.
- Mesa RA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 10, 2017.