See information about research on erectile dysfunction in the Department of Urology at Mayo Clinic's campus in Minnesota.
See a list of publications on erectile dysfunction by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 23, 2017
- Montague DK, et al. The management of erectile dysfunction: An AUA update. The Journal of Urology. 2005;174:230.
- Erectile dysfunction. Urology Care Foundation. http://www.urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/erectile-dysfunction. Accessed Nov. 26, 2016.
- Cunningham GR, et al. Overview of male sexual dysfunction. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 26, 2016.
- Erectile dysfunction. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/urologic-disease/erectile-dysfunction/Pages/facts.aspx. Accessed Nov. 26, 2016.
- Cohen SD. The challenge of erectile dysfunction management in the young man. Current Urology Reports. 2015;16:84.
- Sexual function in Parkinson's disease. American Parkinson Disease Association. http://www.apdaparkinson.org/sexual-function-in-parkinsons-disease/. Accessed Nov. 29, 2016.
- Besiroglu H, et al. The relationship between metabolic syndrome, its components, and erectile dysfunction: A systematic review and a meta-analysis of observational studies. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2015;12:1309.
- Hidden risks of erectile dysfunction "treatments" sold online. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm048386.htm. Accessed Nov. 26, 2016.
- Guay AT, et al. American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists medical guidelines for clinical practice for the evaluation and treatment of male sexual dysfunction: A couple's problem – 2003 update. Endocrine Practice. 2003;9:77.
- Berookhim BM, et al. Rutherford's Vascular Surgery. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier. 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 30, 2016.
- Nehra A, et al. The Princeton III consensus recommendations for the management of erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease. Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2012;87:766.
- Ferri FF. Erectile dysfunction. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 30, 2016.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 6, 2016.
- Trost LW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 7, 2016.
- Silva AB, et al. Physical activity and exercise for erectile dysfunction: Systematic review and meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2016;0:1.
- Kratzik CW, et al. How much physical activity is needed to maintain erectile function? Results of the Androx Vienna Municipality study. European Urology. 2009;55:509.