Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Endometriosis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to investigate the value of ultrasound imaging of microscopic blood vessels as a new biomarker for identifying the difference between benign and cancerous uterine pathologies, and to compare ultrasound imaging to the diagnostics of MRI and (if available), surgical pathology.
The aim is the characterization of the microbiome of subjects experiencing benign reproductive tract disorders and its comparison to the microbiome present in individuals lacking that disorder.
Aug. 20, 2016
- Endometriosis. The National Women's Health Information Center. http://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/endometriosis.html. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Schenken RS. Endometriosis: Pathogenesis, clinical features, and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Frequently asked questions. Gynecological problems FAQ013. Endometriosis. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/~/media/For%20Patients/faq013.pdf?dmc=1&ts=20130305T1348596508. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Endometriosis. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Committee on Practice Bulletins — Obstetrics. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 114: Management of endometriosis. Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2010;116:223.
- What is assisted reproductive technology? Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/art/whatis.html. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Schenken RS. Endometriosis: Treatment of pelvic pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Lebovic DI. Endometriosis: Surgical management of pelvic pain. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Pearce CL, et al. Association between endometriosis and risk of histological subtypes of ovarian cancer: A pooled analysis of case-control studies. The Lancet Oncology. 2012;13:385.
- Jameson JL, et al. Endometriosis. In: Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. 7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier Saunders; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Endometriosis and infertility: A committee opinion. Fertility and Sterility. 2012;98:591.
- Schrager S, et al. Evaluation and treatment of endometriosis. American Family Physician. 2013;87:107.
- Ferri FF. Endometriosis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed July 26, 2016.
- Burney RO, et al. Pathogenesis and pathophysiology of endometriosis. Fertility and Sterility. 2012;98:511.
- Butler Tobah Y (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 3, 2016.