Mayo Clinic researchers actively study new diagnostic procedures and treatments for people with congenital heart diseases, including Ebstein's anomaly. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on Ebstein's anomaly on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Jan. 21, 2016
- Attenhofer JCH, et al. Ebstein's anomaly. Circulation. 2007;115:277.
- Fuster V, ed., et al. Hurst's The Heart. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=5. Accessed March 12, 2013.
- Crawford MH, ed., et al. Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Cardiology. 3rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2009. http://www.accessmedicine.com/content.aspx?aID=3649722. Accessed March 12, 2013.
- Silversides CK, et al. Canadian cardiovascular society 2009 consensus conference on the management of adults with congenital heart disease: Outflow tract obstruction, coarctation of the aorta, tetralogy of Fallot, Ebstein anomaly and Marfan's syndrome. Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2010;26;e80.
- Zhao W, et al. Pregnancy outcomes in women with Ebstein's anomaly. Archives of Gynecology and Oncology. 2012;286:881.
- Dearani JA, et al. Surgical advances in the treatment of adults with congenital heart disease. Current Opinion in Pediatrics. 2009;21:565.
- Attenhofer Jost CH, et al. Outcome of cardiac surgery in patients 50 years of age or older with Ebstein anomaly. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2012;59;2101.
- Vogel M, et al. Ebstein's malformation of the tricuspid valve: Short-term outcomes of the "Cone Procedure" versus conventional surgery. Congenital Heart Disease. 2012;7:50.
- U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals: Cardiology & Heart Surgery. U.S. News and World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/cardiology-and-heart-surgery. Accessed March 13, 2013.
- Grogan M (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 17, 2013.
- Dearani JA, et al. Strategies for tricuspid re-repair in Ebstein malformation using the cone technique. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2013;96:202.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 3, 2014.
- Dearani JA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 12, 2014.
- Anderson HN, et al. Cone reconstruction in children with Ebstein anomaly: the Mayo Clinic experience. Congenital Heart Disease. 2014;9:266.
- Boston US, et al. Tricuspid valve repair for Ebstein's anomaly in young children: a 30-year experience. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2006;81:690.
- Brown ML, et al. The outcomes of operations for 539 patients with Ebstein anomaly. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2008;135:1120.
- Brown ML, et al. Effect of operation for Ebstein anomaly on left ventricular function. The American Journal of Cardiology. 2008;102:1724.
- Raju V, et al. Right ventricular unloading for heart failure related to Ebstein malformation. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2014;98:167.