Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
April 02, 2013
- Iverson RE Jr, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of congenital anomalies of the uterus. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 4, 2013.
- Iverson RE Jr, et al. Surgical management of congenital uterine anomalies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 4, 2013.
- Hua M, et al. Congenital uterine anomalies and adverse pregnancy outcomes. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011;205:558.e1.
- Chan YY, et al. Reproductive outcomes in women with congenital uterine anomalies: A systematic review. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2011;38:371.
- Gabbe SG, et al. Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/208746819-4/0/1528/0.html. Accessed March 4, 2013.
- Cunningham FG, et al. Williams Obstetrics. 23rd ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2010. http://www.accessmedicine.com/resourceTOC.aspx?resourceID=46. Accessed March 4, 2013.
- Gallenberg MM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Rochester, Minn. March 8, 2013.
- Coddington CC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic. Rochester, Minn. March 9, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.