Mayo Clinic doctors and scientists are working to improve the diagnosis and treatment of short bowel syndrome. Read more about gastroenterology research.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic authors on short bowel syndrome on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Short bowel syndrome care at Mayo Clinic
Aug. 25, 2017
- Feldman M, et al. Short bowel syndrome. In: Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
- Wyllie R, et al., eds. Short bowel syndrome. In: Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 20, 2016.
- Carroll RE, et al. Management and complications of short bowel syndrome: An updated review. Current Gastroenterology Reports. 2016;18:40.
- DiBaise JK. Short bowel syndrome and small bowel transplantation. Current Opinion in Gastroenterology. 2014;30:128.
- Brown AY. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 25, 2016.
- U.S. News best hospitals 2016-2017. U.S. News & World Report. http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/area/mn/mayo-clinic-6610451/gastroenterology-and-gi-surgery. Accessed Sept. 6, 2016.