Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Desmoid tumors
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
Collecting and Storing Tissue, Blood, and Bone Marrow Samples from Patients with Rhabdomyosarcoma or Other Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Study type: Observational What is this?
Describes the nature of a clinical study. Types include:
- Observational study — observes people and measures outcomes without affecting results.
- Interventional study (clinical trial) — studies new tests, treatments, drugs, surgical procedures or devices.
- Medical records research — uses historical information collected from medical records of large groups of people to study how diseases progress and which treatments and surgeries work best.
About this study
The purpose of this study is to collect and store tumor tissue, blood, and bone marrow samples from patients with soft tissue sarcoma that will be tested in the laboratory. Collecting and storing samples of tumor tissue, blood, and bone marrow from patients to test in the laboratory may help the study of cancer.
Participating Mayo Clinic locations
Study statuses change often. Please contact us for help.
Print study details
- Rochester, Minnesota: 990-99
NCT ID: NCT00919269
Sponsor Protocol Number: D9902
Jan. 25, 2017
- Vinod R, et al. Desmoid tumors: Epidemiology, risk factors, molecular pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnosis and local therapy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 10, 2016.
- Joglekar SB, et al. Current perspectives on desmoid tumors: The Mayo Clinic approach. Cancers. 2011;3:3143.
- Schmitz JJ, et al. Percutaneous cryoablation of extraabdominal desmoid tumors: A 10-year experience. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2016;207:190.