Aug. 25, 2017
- Auger RR. Delayed sleep-wake phase disorder. https://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2017.
- Feldman MD, et al., eds. Sleep disorders. In: Behavioral Medicine: A Guide for Clinical Practice. 4th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw Hill Companies; 2014. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Sleep disorders. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Richardson CE, et al. Can exercise regulate the circadian system of adolescents? Novel implications for the treatment of delayed sleep-wake phase disorder. Sleep Medicine. In Press. Accessed May 2, 2017.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 24, 2014.
- Auger RR, et al. Clinical practice guideline for the treatment of intrinsic circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders: Advanced sleep-wake phase disorder (ASWPD), delayed sleep-wake phase disorder (DSWPD), non-24-hour sleep-wake rhythm disorder (N24SWD), and irregular sleep-wake rhythm disorder (ISWRD). An Update for 2015. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2015;11:1199.