Mayo Clinic doctors trained in sleep medicine, mental health conditions (psychiatry), and lung and breathing conditions (pulmonary medicine) study sleep disorders. Learn more on the Center for Sleep Medicine research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo authors on delayed sleep phase and other sleep disorders on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
July 16, 2014
- Carter KA, et al. Common sleep disorders in children. American Family Physician. 2014;89:368.
- Barkoukis TJ, et al. Therapy in Sleep Medicine. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed May 14, 2014.
- Gradisar M, et al. Assessment and treatment of delayed sleep phase disorder in adolescents: Recent innovations and cautions. Sleep Medicine Clinics. In press. May 14, 2014.
- Sack RL, et al. Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Part II, advanced sleep phase disorder, delayed sleep phase disorder, free-running disorder, and irregular sleep-wake rhythm. Sleep. 2007;30:1484.
- Morgenthaler TI, et al. Practice parameters for the clinical evaluation and treatment of circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Sleep. 2007;30:1445.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 24, 2014.