New and Updated
April 17, 2015
April 28, 2016 - Stress is your body's response to the demands of the world. Identifying your personal triggers is the key to effectively managing your stress.
April 08, 2016 - Curious about the health of your penis? Don't be embarrassed. Consider what it takes to keep your penis healthy.
- Sexual dysfunctions. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. 5th ed. Arlington, Va.: American Psychiatric Association; 2013. http://www.psychiatryonline.org. Accessed March 19, 2015.
- McMahon CG. Management of ejaculatory dysfunction. Internal Medicine Journal. 2014;44:124.
- Ferri FF. Ejaculation and orgasm disorders. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- Althof SE. Psychological interventions for delayed ejaculation/orgasm. International Journal of Impotence Research. 2012;24:131.
- Calabro RS. Pregabalin-induced severe delayed ejaculation. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2010;19:543.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2015.