If you've tried to conceive for more than a year, you or your partner may be experiencing infertility.
Lifestyle and home remedies
Quitting smoking is hard, no question. Use these tried-and-true strategies to help you quit, and refer back to them as often as needed.
Drinking alcohol might offer some health benefits. But that's only if you drink responsibly and in moderation.
Having trouble sticking with your workout? Try these tips to reignite your enthusiasm.
Curious about the health of your penis? Don't be embarrassed. Consider what it takes to keep your penis healthy.
Stress is your body's response to the demands of the world. Identifying your personal triggers is the key to effectively managing your stress.
Getting older changes sexual function and desire, but sex can still be fulfilling. Here are some tips for older men.
Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Treatments and drugs
Psychotherapy is one way to treat many mental illnesses. See how therapy is used and which type may be best for you.
May. 24, 2012
- Sexual and gender identity disorders. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR. 4th ed. Arlington, Va.: American Psychiatric Association; 2000. http://www.psychiatryonline.com. Accessed April 4, 2012.
- Rowland D, et al. Disorders of orgasm and ejaculation in men. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010;7:1668.
- Cunningham GR, et al. Overview of male sexual dysfunction. http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed April 5, 2012.
- Montorsi F, et al. Summary of the recommendations on sexual dysfunctions in men. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010;7:3572.
- Althof SE. Psychological factors associated with male sexual dysfunction: Screening and treatment for the urologist. Urological Clinics of North America. 2011;38:141.