Drinking alcohol might offer some health benefits. But that's only if you drink responsibly and in moderation.
Having trouble sticking with your workout? Try these tips to reignite your enthusiasm.
You and your partner want a baby — but your sperm needs help getting the job done. Most couples can still make it happen with the right treatment.
Curious about the health of your penis? Don't be embarrassed. Consider what it takes to keep your penis healthy.
Psychotherapy is one way to treat many mental illnesses. See how therapy is used and which type may be best for you.
Quitting smoking is hard, no question. Use these tried-and-true strategies to help you quit, and refer back to them as often as needed.
Stress is your body's response to the demands of the world. Identifying your personal triggers is the key to effectively managing your stress.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
May. 24, 2012
- Sexual and gender identity disorders. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR. 4th ed. Arlington, Va.: American Psychiatric Association; 2000. http://www.psychiatryonline.com. Accessed April 4, 2012.
- Rowland D, et al. Disorders of orgasm and ejaculation in men. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010;7:1668.
- Cunningham GR, et al. Overview of male sexual dysfunction. http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed April 5, 2012.
- Montorsi F, et al. Summary of the recommendations on sexual dysfunctions in men. Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2010;7:3572.
- Althof SE. Psychological factors associated with male sexual dysfunction: Screening and treatment for the urologist. Urological Clinics of North America. 2011;38:141.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.