Lifestyle and home remedies
Quitting smoking is hard, no question. Use these tried-and-true strategies to help you quit, and refer back to them as often as needed.
Drinking alcohol might offer some health benefits. But that's only if you drink responsibly and in moderation.
Having trouble sticking with your workout? Try these tips to reignite your enthusiasm.
Curious about the health of your penis? Don't be embarrassed. Consider what it takes to keep your penis healthy.
Stress is your body's response to the demands of the world. Identifying your personal triggers is the key to effectively managing your stress.
Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Treatments and drugs
Psychotherapy is one way to treat many mental illnesses. See how therapy is used and which type may be best for you.
April 17, 2015
- Sexual dysfunctions. In: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5. 5th ed. Arlington, Va.: American Psychiatric Association; 2013. http://www.psychiatryonline.org. Accessed March 19, 2015.
- McMahon CG. Management of ejaculatory dysfunction. Internal Medicine Journal. 2014;44:124.
- Ferri FF. Ejaculation and orgasm disorders. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2015: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2015. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- Althof SE. Psychological interventions for delayed ejaculation/orgasm. International Journal of Impotence Research. 2012;24:131.
- Calabro RS. Pregabalin-induced severe delayed ejaculation. Epilepsy & Behavior. 2010;19:543.
- Nippoldt TB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 28, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.