Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Cystic fibrosis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
This study will explore the effects of delivering a common nebulized drug taken by Cystic fibrosis (CF) patients during exercise.
Oct. 13, 2016
- What is cystic fibrosis? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/cf. Accessed July 1, 2016.
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Cystic fibrosis. In: Goldman-Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 13, 2016.
- Kliegman RM, et al. Cystic fibrosis. In: Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics. 20th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed April 13, 2016.
- National Library of Medicine. Cystic fibrosis. Genetics Home Reference. https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/cystic-fibrosis. Accessed May 3, 2016.
- What is bronchiectasis? National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/brn. Accessed April 13, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Cystic fibrosis. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Katkin JP. Cystic fibrosis: Clinical manifestations and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 13, 2016.
- Katkin JP. Cystic fibrosis: Genetics and pathogenesis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 28, 2016.
- Anatomic problems of the lower GI tract. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/digestive-diseases/anatomic-colon/Pages/facts.aspx#Intussusception. Accessed June 24, 2016.
- Simon RH. Cystic fibrosis: Overview of the treatment of lung disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 13, 2016.
- Simon RH, et al. Cystic fibrosis: Investigational therapies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 28, 2016.
- Quon BS, et al. New and emerging targeted therapies for cystic fibrosis. BMJ. 2016;352:i859.
- Elborn JS. Cystic fibrosis. Lancet. In press. Accessed June 15, 2016.
- Orkambi (prescribing information). Boston, Mass.: Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.; 2016. http://pi.vrtx.com/files/uspi_lumacaftor_ivacaftor.pdf. Accessed June 30, 2016.
- Riggin ER. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 8, 2016.
- Erasmus DB (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. Aug. 4, 2016.
News, connections and conversations for your health