Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Treatments and drugs
Brain stereotactic radiosurgery gives doctors pinpoint accuracy in treating a number of brain disorders, all without ever opening the skull.
March 26, 2016
- Lacroix A, et al. Cushing's syndrome. The Lancet. 2015;386:913.
- Cushing's syndrome. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/endocrine/cushings-syndrome/Pages/fact-sheet.aspx. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Nieman LK. Overview of the treatment of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Nieman LK. Epidemiology and clinical manifestations of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Raff H. Cushing syndrome — Update on testing. Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America. 2015;44:43.
- Nieman LK. Establishing the diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 30, 2015.
- Cook AJ. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 9, 2015.
- Nippoldt TN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 17, 2016.
- Signifor prescribing information. Stein, Switzerland; Novartis Pharma Stein AG: March 2015. http://hcp.novartis.com/products/signifor/cushings-disease/. Accessed Jan. 19, 2016.