Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Treatments and drugs
April 01, 2016
- O'Brien P, et al. Prenatal diagnosis and obstetric management. Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2015;24:203.
- Pierro A, et al. Classification and clinical evaluation. Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2015;24:207.
- D'Antonio F, et al. Early pregnancy assessment in multiple pregnancies. Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2014;28:201.
- Kiely EM, et al. Planning the operation. Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2015;24:221.
- Spitz L. Ethics in the management of conjoined twins. Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2015;24:263.
- Lockwood CJ, et al. Monoamniotic twin pregnancy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Mandy GT. Neonatal complications, outcome, and management of multiple births. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 9, 2016.
- Frequently asked questions. Pregnancy FAQ188. Multiple pregnancy. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. https://www.acog.org/-/media/For-Patients/faq188.pdf?dmc=1&ts=20160311T1419075111. Accessed March 11, 2016.
- Wick MJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 14, 2016.