Mayo Clinic doctors and researchers actively study causes, genetics, and new diagnostic and treatment options for congenital myopathies. Read more about research on the neurology research website.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on congenital myopathies on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
April 30, 2014
- Wang CH, et al. Consensus statement on standard care for congenital myopathies. Journal of Child Neurology. 2012;27:363.
- Bodamer OA, et al. Congenital myopathies. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 1, 2013.
- Dubowitz V, et al. Muscle Biopsy: A Practical Approach. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2013. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 1, 2013.
- Congenital myopathy information page. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/myopathy_congenital/myopathy_congenital.htm. Accessed Dec. 1, 2013.
- Riggin EA. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 11, 2013.