Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Colon polyps
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to compare the efficacy of a low-volume bowel preparation versus a high-volume bowel preparation for bowel cleansing on hospitalized patients undergoing colonoscopies.
The purpose of this study is to compare the effectiveness of Colon Capsule Endoscopy versus Computed Tomographic Colonography for the screening of colon polyps in the usual screening population.
Aug. 18, 2017
- Macrae FA. Approach to the patient with colonic polyps. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Colon polyps. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease. https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/colon-polyps. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Colon polyps. American College of Gastroenterology. http://patients.gi.org/topics/colon-polyps/. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Polyps of the colon and rectum. American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/polyps-colon-and-rectum. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Colorectal cancer: Screening. Rockville, Md.: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force. https://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/Page/Document/RecommendationStatementFinal/colorectal-cancer-screening. Accessed April 5, 2017.
- Feldman M, et al. Colonic polyps and polyposis syndromes. In: Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management. 10th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Colorectal cancer. In: Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- Goldman L, et al., eds. Neoplasms of the small and large intestine. In: Goldman- Cecil Medicine. 25th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed March 18, 2017.
- AskMayoExpert. Colorectal polyp surveillance. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 25, 2017.
- Rajan E (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 10, 2017.