Mayo Clinic has one of the largest and most experienced practices in the United States,
with campuses in Arizona, Florida and Minnesota. Staff skilled in dozens of specialties work
together to ensure quality care and successful recovery.
Departments that treat this condition
Areas that research this condition
Aug. 08, 2017
- Clubfoot. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00255. Accessed Feb. 17, 2016.
- Clubfoot. March of Dimes. http://www.marchofdimes.org/complications/clubfoot.aspx#. Accessed Feb. 17, 2016.
- Clubfoot. American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society. https://www.aofas.org/footcaremd/conditions/ailments-of-the-smaller-toes/Pages/Clubfoot.aspx. Accessed Feb. 17, 2016.
- Chu A, et al Treatment of idiopathic clubfoot in the Ponseti era and beyond. Foot and Ankle Clinics. 2015;20:555.
- Smith WG. Interventions for congenital talipes equinovarus (clubfoot). Paediatrics and Child Health. 2015;20:307.
- Dodwell E, et al. Factors associated with increased risk of clubfoot: A Norwegian National Cohort Analysis. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2015;35:e104.
- Werler MM, et al. Maternal cigarette, alcohol, and coffee consumption in relation to risk of clubfoot. Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology. 2015;29:3.
- Zionts LE. What's new in idiopathic clubfoot? Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2015;35:547.
- Morgenstein A, et al. A randomized clinical trial comparing reported measured wear rates in clubfoot bracing using a novel pressure sensor. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2015;35:185.
- Luckett MR, et al. Factors predictive of second recurrence in clubfeet treated by Ponseti casting. Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2015;35:303.
- Milbrandt TA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. March 15, 2016.