Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Churg-strauss syndrome
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss) (EGPA) is a rare immune system disorder that causes asthma, an excessive number of eosinophils (a type of white blood cell) in the blood, and the inflammation of blood vessels, or vasculitis. In order to properly treat EGPA, it is critical that the level of disease activity can be determined over the course of the disease. The purpose of this study is to determine new biological markers, or biomarkers, that may be used to assess the severity of this disease in people with EGPA.
Aug. 16, 2016
- Greco A, et al. Churg-Strauss syndrome. Autoimmunity Reviews. 2015;14:341.
- Churg Strauss syndrome. National Organization for Rare Disorders. http://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/churg-strauss-syndrome/. Accessed June 25, 2016.
- Churg-Strauss syndrome (CSS). American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/churg-strauss-syndrome. Accessed June 25, 2016.
- King TE. Clinical features and diagnosis of eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (ChurgStrauss). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 25, 2016.
- Ferri FF. Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (ChurgStrauss syndrome). In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 25, 2016.
- Masi AT, et al. The American College of Rheumatology 1990 criteria for the classification of Churg-Strauss syndrome (allergic granulomatosis and angiitis). Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1990;33:1094.
- Medication and side effects. The Churg-Strauss Syndrome Association. http://www.cssassociation.org/medications-and-side-effects.html. Accessed June 27, 2016.
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA/ChurgStrauss syndrome). Vasculitis Foundation. http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/education/forms/eosinophilic-granulomatosis-with-polyangiitis-churg-strauss-syndrome/. Accessed June 25, 2016.