- Expertise. Mayo Clinic doctors trained in immune system disorders have expertise in caring for people with chronic granulomatous disease and other primary immunodeficiency conditions. The Primary Immunodeficiency Clinic at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, is a designated Jeffrey Modell Foundation Diagnostic and Research Center. In addition, the Department of Medical Genetics includes clinical geneticists who are physicians certified in primary immunodeficiency conditions.
- Diagnosis and treatment experience. Mayo Clinic doctors have experience diagnosing and treating people with chronic granulomatous disease. Doctors work closely with you to give the most appropriate treatment. Doctors trained in pediatric immunodeficiency disorders care for children with chronic granulomatous disease and other immune system disorders.
- Research. Mayo Clinic doctors conduct research in chronic granulomatous disease and other primary immunodeficiency conditions and conduct clinical trials.
Mayo Clinic: Answers you can trust
At Mayo Clinic, we assemble a team of specialists who take the time to listen and thoroughly understand your health issues and concerns. We tailor the care you receive to your personal health care needs. You can trust our specialists to collaborate and offer you the best possible outcomes, safety and service.
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical institution that reinvests all earnings into improving medical practice, research and education. We're constantly involved in innovation and medical research, finding solutions to improve your care and quality of life. Your doctor or someone on your medical team is likely involved in research related to your condition.
Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care — and trusted answers — like they've never experienced.
Why Choose Mayo Clinic
What Sets Mayo Clinic Apart
Jan. 09, 2015
- Rosenzweig SD, et al. Chronic granulomatous disease: Pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 9, 2014.
- Primary immunodeficiency. Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs/pages/primary_immuno.aspx. Accessed Nov. 9, 2014.
- Jeffrey Modell Centers Network. Primary Immunodeficiency Disorder Resource Network. http://www.info4pi.org. Accessed Nov. 9, 2014.
- Rosenzweig SD, et al. Chronic granulomatous disease: Treatment and prognosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 9, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.