Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Foot pain? Headache? Sore throat? Skin rash? Use the Symptom Checker to find out what's causing your symptom.
Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
April 05, 2014
- Chlamydia: CDC fact sheet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STDFact-chlamydia-detailed.htm. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Chlamydia. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/TOPICS/CHLAMYDIA/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Zenilman JM. Genital chlamydia trachomatis infections in women. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Zenilman JM. Genital chlamydia trachomatis infections in men. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Mueller PS. Do-it-yourself vulvovaginal swabs for detecting chlamydia and gonorrhea. Journal Watch: General Medicine. http://www.jwatch.org/jw201301170000005/2013/01/17/do-it-yourself-vulvovaginal-swabs-detecting. Jan. 18, 2013. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.