Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
Vaginal health is too important to ignore. Get the facts about how to keep your vagina healthy.
Apr. 05, 2014
- Chlamydia: CDC fact sheet. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STDFact-chlamydia-detailed.htm. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Chlamydia. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. http://www.niaid.nih.gov/TOPICS/CHLAMYDIA/Pages/default.aspx. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Zenilman JM. Genital chlamydia trachomatis infections in women. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Zenilman JM. Genital chlamydia trachomatis infections in men. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
- Mueller PS. Do-it-yourself vulvovaginal swabs for detecting chlamydia and gonorrhea. Journal Watch: General Medicine. http://www.jwatch.org/jw201301170000005/2013/01/17/do-it-yourself-vulvovaginal-swabs-detecting. Jan. 18, 2013. Accessed Dec. 13, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.