Treatments and drugs
Liposuction removes excess fat, but how and what are the risks involved?
Nov. 15, 2014
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite. Part I. Pathophysiology. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:361.
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite. Part II. Advances and controversies. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:373.
- Savoia A, et al. Low-level laser therapy and vibration for the treatment of localized adiposity and fibrous cellulite. Dermatalogic Therapy. 2013;3:41.
- Mlosek RK, et al. The effectiveness of anticellulite treatment using tripolar radiofrequency monitored by classic and high-frequency ultrasound. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2012;26:696.
- Lolis MS, et al. Radiofrequency in cosmetic dermatology. Dermatologic Surgery. 2012;38:1765.
- Konda D, et al. Mesotherapy: What is new? Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. 2013;79:127.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.