Preparing a list of questions will help you make the most of your time with your doctor. For cellulite, some basic questions to ask your doctor include:
- What is the best course of action?
- What are my treatment options and the pros and cons for each?
- What will the treatments cost?
- What results can I expect?
- What kind of follow-up, if any, will I have?
Nov. 08, 2016
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite: Part I. Pathophysiology. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:361.
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite: Part II. Advances and controversies. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:373.
- New and improved laser and light treatments take aim at cellulite, fat, tattoos, wrinkles and sagging skin. American Academy of Dermatology. https://www.aad.org/media/news-releases/new-and-improved-laser-and-light-treatments-take-aim-at-cellulite-fat-tattoos-wrinkles-and-sagging-skin. Accessed Aug. 17, 2016.
- DiBernardo BE, et al. Subsurface laser and radiofrequency for face and body rejuvenation. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2016;43:527.