Preparing a list of questions will help you make the most of your time with your doctor. For cellulite, some basic questions to ask your doctor include:
Nov. 15, 2014
- What is the best course of action?
- What are my treatment options and the pros and cons for each?
- What will the treatments cost?
- What results can I expect?
- What kind of follow-up, if any, will I have?
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite. Part I. Pathophysiology. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:361.
- Khan MH, et al. Treatment of cellulite. Part II. Advances and controversies. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2010;62:373.
- Savoia A, et al. Low-level laser therapy and vibration for the treatment of localized adiposity and fibrous cellulite. Dermatalogic Therapy. 2013;3:41.
- Mlosek RK, et al. The effectiveness of anticellulite treatment using tripolar radiofrequency monitored by classic and high-frequency ultrasound. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. 2012;26:696.
- Lolis MS, et al. Radiofrequency in cosmetic dermatology. Dermatologic Surgery. 2012;38:1765.
- Konda D, et al. Mesotherapy: What is new? Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. 2013;79:127.