Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Cataracts
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
This study is being done to:
- Assess what children with different eye conditions experience in everyday life
- Improve our understanding of the difficulties that children with eye problems experience
- Improve reporting of how parents see their child’s eye condition affecting them
- Assess what parents of children with different eye conditions experience in their own everyday life
- Improve the way we assess the benefits of treatment
Aug. 31, 2016
- Jacobs DS. Cataract in adults. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Cataract. American Optometric Association. http://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/eye-and-vision-problems/glossary-of-eye-and-vision-conditions/cataract?sso=y. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Facts about cataract. National Eye Institute. https://nei.nih.gov/health/cataract/cataract_facts. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Longo DL, et al., eds. Disorders of the eye. In: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 19th ed. New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. http://accessmedicine.com. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Riordan-Eva P, et al. Lens. In: Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology. 18th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2011. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Who is at risk for cataracts? American Academy of Ophthalmology. http://www.aao.org/eye-health/diseases/cataracts-risk. Accessed May 19, 2016.
- Cui YH, et al. Association of blood antioxidants and vitamins with risk of age-related cataract: a meta-analysis of observational studies. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2013;98:778.