Living with cancer blog
"Forefront" connects you to the latest research news from Mayo Clinic Cancer Center.
In our conversations through this blog, many of you have asked how you can keep in touch with the research that's taking place at Mayo Clinic Cancer Center.
I want to let you know of a new opportunity to get the latest in research updates, news and information related to cancer care at Mayo Clinic.
"Forefront" is the magazine of Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, a leader in translational cancer research and the effort to discover better ways to prevent, detect and treat cancer for patients around the globe.
Published in print and online annually, "Forefront" highlights Mayo Clinic's cutting-edge cancer research and the latest Mayo Clinic Cancer Center news.
This summer, "Forefront" will launch a quarterly email edition to expand its opportunities to connect with an increasingly diverse and growing audience. Here's what you'll get if you subscribe:
- A personal message from Mayo Clinic Cancer Center director, Dr. Robert Diasio.
- Regular updates on the research Mayo Clinic Cancer Center scientists and physicians are conducting.
- Administrative news and updates on Mayo Clinic Cancer Center's ongoing efforts to ensure the patient always comes first.
- Stories about patients whose lives are touched by this important work.
- A regular column featuring Mayo Clinic Cancer Center statistics.
Don't miss out. Subscribe to the email edition of "Forefront" today. Go to www.mayoclinic.org/publications/.
Follow me on Twitter at @SherylNess1. Join the discussion at #livingwithcancer.
June 09, 2012