ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Researchers at Mayo Clinic have been involved in a variety of studies focused on prevention, risk factors, causes and treatment of calciphylaxis.
See a list of publications by Mayo doctors about calciphylaxis on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
June 18, 2015
- Santos PW, et al. Calciphylaxis (calcific uremic arteriolopathy). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed May 7, 2015.
- AskMayoExpert. How is calciphylaxis treated? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- AskMayoExpert. What tests are used to diagnose calciphylaxis? Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2014.
- Nigwekar SU, et al. Calciphylaxis: Risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. In press. Accessed May 13, 2015.
- Wangen T, et al. Calciphylaxis: An unusual case with an unusual outcome. The American Journal of Nursing. 2014;114:24.
- Brandenburg VM, et al. Calciphylaxis in CKD and beyond. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2012;27:1314.
- Vedvyas C, et al. Calciphylaxis: A systematic review of existing and emerging therapies. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2012;67:e253.
- El-Azhary RA, et al. Retrospective analysis of tissue plasminogen activator as an adjuvant treatment for calciphylaxis. JAMA Dermatology. 2013;149:63.
- El-Azhary RA (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 6, 2015.
- Sluzevich JC (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Fla. May 26, 2015.