Mayo Clinic researchers study new diagnostic techniques and potential treatments for people who have all types of heart and blood vessel conditions, including Buerger's disease. Read more about research in the Cardiovascular Research Center.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on Buerger's disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Aug. 04, 2017
- Buerger's disease. National Organization for Rare Disorders. http://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/buergers-disease/. Accessed Nov. 19, 2015.
- Olin, JW. Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease). http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 19, 2015.
- Cronenwett JL, et al. Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease). In: Rutherford's Vascular Surgery. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier, Inc.; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 19, 2015.
- Del Conde I, et al. Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease). Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2014;17:234.
- Igari K, et al. The epidemiologic and clinical findings of patients with Buerger disease. Annals of Vascular Surgery. In press. Accessed Nov. 19, 2015.
- Riggs EA. AllScripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 20, 2015.