Mayo Clinic staff members are active in laboratory and clinical research. Researchers study new diagnostic techniques and potential treatments for people who have all types of heart and blood vessel conditions, including Buerger's disease. See the research Web page for more information.
See Mayo Clinic publications about Buerger's disease on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Feb. 01, 2013
- Mohler ER, et al. Thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease). http://www.uptodate.com/index. Accessed December 5, 2012.
- Piazza G. Thromboangiitis obliterans. Circulation. 2010;121:1858.
- Azizi M, et al. Thromboangiitis obliterans and endothelial function. European Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2010;40:518.
- Malecki R, et al. Thromboangiitis obliterans in the 21st century — A new face of disease. Atherosclerosis. 2009;206:328.
- AskMayoExpert. Buerger disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2012.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.