Lifestyle and home remedies
Stressed out? Try meditation. Learn easy, quick techniques that you can use at work, waiting in line or virtually anywhere.
Dental exam — Overview covers preparation and what to expect during a dental exam.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
May. 19, 2011
- Nowak AJ, et al. Oral habits and orofacial development. http://www.uptodate.com/home/index.html. Accessed Jan. 13, 2011.
- What is bruxism? Academy of General Dentistry. http://www.knowyourteeth.com/infobites/abc/article/?abc=w&iid=292&aid=1137. Accessed Jan. 27, 2011.
- ADA Division of Communications. For the dental patient ... do you grind your teeth? Journal of the American Dental Association. 2005;136:559.
- Kato T. Sleep bruxism: A sleep-related movement disorder. Sleep Medicine Clinic. 2010;5:9.
- Lobbezoo F. Principles for the management of bruxism. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 2008;35:509.