Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Genetic testing is used to detect altered genes that may cause illness or disease. Although genetic testing can offer important health information, it has limitations.
Heart palpitations are skipped, fluttering or racing heartbeats that aren't usually a symptom of a serious heart problem. Discover the causes and symptoms of this condition.
Sudden cardiac arrest is a medical emergency. Rapid treatment improves your chances of survival.
Apr. 19, 2014
- Mizusawa Y, et al. Brugada syndrome. Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2012;5:606.
- Zipes DP, et al. Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 17, 2014.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2014: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2014. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 18, 2014.
- Wylie JV, et al. Brugada syndrome and sudden cardiac arrest. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 18, 2014.
- What is Brugada syndrome? Genetics Home Reference. http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/brugada-syndrome. Accessed Jan. 17, 2014.
- Ackerman MJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 3, 2014.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.