Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Jan. 02, 2014
- Brucellosis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/brucellosis/index.html. Accessed June 25, 2013.
- Goldman L, et al. Cecil Medicine. 24th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.mdconsult.com/das/book/body/191371208-2/0/1492/0.html#. Accessed June 25, 2013.
- Galinska EM, et al. Brucellosis in humans — etiology, diagnostics, clinical forms. Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine. 2013;20:233.
- Yang X, et al. Progress in Brucella vaccine development. Frontiers in Biology. 2013;8:60.
- Bope ET, et al. Conn's Current Therapy. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2013. http://www.mdconsult.com/books/about.do?about=true&eid=$eid&isbn=978-1-4557-0295-4&uniqId=398813857-1936. Accessed June 25, 2013.
- Safe minimum cooking temperatures. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. http://www.foodsafety.gov/keep/charts/mintemp.html. Accessed July 3, 2013.
- Steckelberg JM (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. June 27, 2013.