Heart disease, usually thought of as blockages in the arteries that can cause a heart attack, can describe any medical condition affecting your heart.
Cultivating your spirituality can help you establish your priorities, focus on what matters most to you and reduce your level of stress.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
June 01, 2017
- Homoud MK. Sinus bradycardia. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 28, 2016.
- Bradycardia — Slow heart rate. American Heart Association. http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Arrhythmia/AboutArrhythmia/Bradycardia-Slow-Heart-Rate_UCM_302016_Article.jsp. Accessed Dec. 28, 2016.
- Arrhythmia. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/arr/. Accessed Dec. 28, 2016.
- Slow heartbeat. Heart Rhythm Society. http://www.hrsonline.org/Patient-Resources/Heart-Diseases-Disorders/Sick-Sinus-Syndrome. Accessed Dec. 29, 2016.
- Heart block. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/hb. Accessed Dec. 29, 2016.
- Hayes DL. Permanent cardiac pacing: An overview of devices and indications. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 28, 2016.
- Riggin EA. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 3, 2016.