April 10, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Bone metastasis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The study hypotheses is that the proportion of patients experiencing clinically significant pain relief will be at least 30% greater than the proportion experiencing worsening pain.
- Walsh D, et al. Palliative Medicine. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2009. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 16, 2014.
- Yu HM, et al. Overview of the epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management of adult patients with bone metastasis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 2, 2015.
- Longo DL, et al. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 18th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/book.aspx?bookid=331. Accessed Jan. 2, 2015.
- Niederhuber JE, et al., eds. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Oct. 16, 2014.
- Metastatic cancer. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Sites-Types/metastatic. Accessed Jan. 2, 2015.
- Rosenthal D, et al. Critical review of the state of the art in interventional oncology: Benign and metastatic disease involving bone. Radiology. 2012;262:765.
- Moynihan TJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 11, 2015.