Our patients tell us that the quality of their interactions, our attention to detail and the efficiency of their visits mean health care like they've never experienced. See the stories of satisfied Mayo Clinic patients.
March 17, 2015
- Bone cancer: Questions and answers. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Sites-Types/bone. Accessed Dec. 20, 2014.
- Bone cancer. Fort Washington, Pa.: National Comprehensive Cancer Network. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/f_guidelines.asp. Accessed Dec. 20, 2014.
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2015. American Cancer Society. http://www.cancer.org/research/cancerfactsstatistics/cancerfactsfigures2015/index. Accessed Jan. 6, 2015.
- Niederhuber, JE, et al., eds. Sarcomas of Bone. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology. 5th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Dec. 20, 2014.
- Miller HL. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 8, 2015.
- Gupta SK, et al. Principles of rotationplasty. Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2012;20:657.
- So NF, et al. Prosthetic fitting after rotationplasty of the knee. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2014;93:328.
- Rose PS (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 11, 2015.
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, Minn. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/researchandfunding/extramural/cancercenters/find-a-cancer-center/mayoclinic. Accessed Jan. 6, 2015.
- Hornicek FJ. Bone sarcoma: Preoperative evaluation, histologic classifications and principles of surgical management. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 7, 2014.
- Ness KK, et al. A comparison of function after limb salvage with non-invasive expandable or modular prostheses in children. European Journal of Cancer. 2014;50:3212.
- Beauchamp CP (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Phoenix/Scottsdale, Ariz. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Pagnano MW (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Larson AN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minn. Feb. 10, 2015.
News, connections and conversations for your health