Coping and support
Tests and diagnosis
Urinalysis can be used to assess your overall health, detect a wide range of disorders, or monitor a medical condition or treatment.
X-rays are a form of radiation that can make images of your bones and internal organs.
Oct. 12, 2011
- Urinary incontinence in children. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/uichildren. Accessed June 28, 2011.
- Gonzales Jr. ET, et al. Management of nocturnal enuresis in children. http://www.uptodate.com/home/index.html. Accessed June 28, 2011.
- Bedwetting: Information for parents - Questions kids ask. National Kidney Foundation. http://www.kidney.org/patients/bw/BW_faq.cfm?id=par. Accessed June 28, 2011.
- Brown ML, et al. Treatment of primary nocturnal enuresis in children: A review. Child: Care, Health and Development. 2011;37:153.
- Robson WL. Evaluation and management of enuresis. New England Journal of Medicine. 2009;360:1429.
- Tu NW, et al. Management of nocturnal enuresis in children. http://www.uptodate.com/home/index.html. Accessed June 28, 2011.
- Shreeram S, et al. Prevalence of enuresis and its association with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder among U.S. children: Results from a nationally representative study. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2009;48:35.
- Bower WF, et al. Acupuncture as a treatment for nocturnal enuresis. Autonomic Neuroscience. 2010;157:63.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.