ResearchBy Mayo Clinic Staff
Mayo Clinic doctors have been leaders in recognizing and classifying autoimmune pancreatitis, and they continue to investigate better methods to diagnose and treat the disorder. Researchers are currently focusing on people with hard-to-treat autoimmune pancreatitis to understand the best approaches to initial treatment and relapse prevention.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on autoimmune pancreatitis on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Dec. 20, 2014
- Hart PA, et al. Long-term outcomes of autoimmune pancreatitis: A multicentre, international analysis. Gut. 2013;62:1771.
- Chari ST, et al. A diagnostic strategy to distinguish autoimmune pancreatitis from pancreatic cancer. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2009;7:1097.
- Sah RP, et al. Autoimmune pancreatitis: An update on classification, diagnosis, natural history and management. Current Gastroenterology Reports. 2012;14:95.
- Greenberger NJ. Autoimmune pancreatitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 22, 2014.
- O'Reilly DA, et al. Review of the diagnosis, classification and management of autoimmune pancreatitis. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology. 2014;5:71.
- Pancreatic cancer symptoms. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/pancreas/page5. Accessed Oct. 23, 2014.
- What are pancreatic enzymes? Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. http://www.pancan.org/section-facing-pancreatic-cancer/learn-about-pan-cancer/diet-and-nutrition/pancreatic-enzymes/. Accessed Oct. 27, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 26, 2014.
- Kamisawa T, et al. Recent advances in autoimmune pancreatitis: Type 1 and type 2. Gut. 2013;62:1373.
- Hart PA, et al. Treatment of relapsing autoimmune pancreatitis with immunomodulators and rituximab: The Mayo Clinic experience. Gut. 2013;62:1607.
- Shimosegawa T, et al. International consensus diagnostic criteria for autoimmune pancreatitis: Guidelines of the International Association of Pancreatology. Pancreas. 2011;40:352.
- Khandelwal A, et al. Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune pancreatitis. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2014;202:1007.
- Chari ST (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 18, 2014.