Dec. 20, 2014
Below are current clinical trials.2 studies in Autoimmune pancreatitis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The purpose of this study is to determine the proper criteria for diagnosis of IgG4-related disease (IgG4-RD), identify strategies to avoid relapse and identify specific factors that underlie IgG4-RD disease pathophysiology.
To develop a resource (bank) of biospecimens and data collected from individuals with pancreatic diseases to facilitate discovery and development of novel biomarkers of risk and early detection, severity prediction, etiology and response to therapy.
- Hart PA, et al. Long-term outcomes of autoimmune pancreatitis: A multicentre, international analysis. Gut. 2013;62:1771.
- Chari ST, et al. A diagnostic strategy to distinguish autoimmune pancreatitis from pancreatic cancer. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2009;7:1097.
- Sah RP, et al. Autoimmune pancreatitis: An update on classification, diagnosis, natural history and management. Current Gastroenterology Reports. 2012;14:95.
- Greenberger NJ. Autoimmune pancreatitis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Oct. 22, 2014.
- O'Reilly DA, et al. Review of the diagnosis, classification and management of autoimmune pancreatitis. World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology. 2014;5:71.
- Pancreatic cancer symptoms. National Cancer Institute. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/pancreas/page5. Accessed Oct. 23, 2014.
- What are pancreatic enzymes? Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. http://www.pancan.org/section-facing-pancreatic-cancer/learn-about-pan-cancer/diet-and-nutrition/pancreatic-enzymes/. Accessed Oct. 27, 2014.
- Golden AK. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 26, 2014.
- Kamisawa T, et al. Recent advances in autoimmune pancreatitis: Type 1 and type 2. Gut. 2013;62:1373.
- Hart PA, et al. Treatment of relapsing autoimmune pancreatitis with immunomodulators and rituximab: The Mayo Clinic experience. Gut. 2013;62:1607.
- Shimosegawa T, et al. International consensus diagnostic criteria for autoimmune pancreatitis: Guidelines of the International Association of Pancreatology. Pancreas. 2011;40:352.
- Khandelwal A, et al. Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune pancreatitis. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2014;202:1007.
- Chari ST (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 18, 2014.