Extreme temperatures — hot or cold — can take a toll on your skin. Here's how to pamper and protect it.
Aug. 19, 2016
- Ferri FF. Tinea pedis. In: Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2016. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed June 5, 2016.
- Ely JW, et al. Diagnosis and management of tinea infections. American Family Physician. 2014;90:702.
- Goldstein AO, et al. Dermatophyte (tinea) infections. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed June 3, 2016.
- Skin conditions. American Diabetes Association. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/complications/skin-complications.html. Accessed June 5, 2016.
- Fungal infections. Natural Medicines. https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/. Accessed June 3, 2016.