Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Most headaches aren't caused by a serious illness, but some could be a sign of a life-threatening condition.
Runny nose: What's causing your sniffles?
Shortness of breath can be frightening. Most of the time, a heart or lung condition is the cause.
Tests and diagnosis
A CT scan is an imaging test that uses X-rays to produce detailed images of the inside of your body.
X-rays are a form of radiation that can make images of your bones and internal organs.
Aug. 05, 2014
- Aspergillosis. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/fungal/aspergillosis/. Accessed Nov. 12, 2013.
- Goldman L, et al. Cecil Medicine. 24th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2012. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 12, 2013.
- Ferri FF. Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2013: 5 Books in 1. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier; 2013. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 12, 2013.
- Marr KA. Treatment and prevention of invasive aspergillosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 11, 2013.
- Treatment of aspergillosis. Arlington, Va.: Infectious Diseases Society of America. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2008;46:327.
- Marr KA. Epidemiology and clinical manifestations of of invasive aspergillosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 11, 2013.
- Denning DW, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of chronic pulmonary aspergillosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 6, 2013.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.