Low blood pressure (hypotension) can be a sign of good health or of a life-threatening condition. Find out more about hypotension's causes and treatment options.
Fatigue can signal many things. Here are some tips to help you decipher why you're wiped out and to regain your energy.
Tests and diagnosis
April 07, 2015
- Cronenwett JL, et al. Acquired arteriovenous fistulae. In: Rutherford's Vascular Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier: 2014.
- Mohler ER. Acquired arteriovenous fistulas of the lower extremity. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Feb. 23, 2015.
- Vascular access for hemodialysis. National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse. http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/pubs/vascularaccess/. Accessed Feb. 23, 2015.
- Doherty GM, ed. Arteries. In: Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Surgery. 13th ed. New York, N.Y.: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2010. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Feb. 23, 2015.
- Catheter embolization. Radiological Society of North America. http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=cathembol. Accessed Feb. 23, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.