Food allergy symptoms can make you miserable. Unfortunately, there's no cure — but there are steps you can take to keep your symptoms in check.
Find out what causes different types of abdominal pain.
Tests and diagnosis
Treatments and drugs
Feb. 14, 2017
- Campbell RL, et al. Anaphylaxis: Acute diagnosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Nov. 20, 2016.
- Anaphylaxis. American Academy of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. http://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/allergies/anaphylaxis. Accessed Nov. 20, 2016.
- Anaphylaxis. American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. http://acaai.org/allergies/anaphylaxis. Accessed Nov. 20, 2016.
- Fromer L. Prevention of anaphylaxis: The role of the epinephrine auto-injector. The American Journal of Medicine. 2016;139:1244.
- Swan KE, et al. The prevention and management of anaphylaxis. Paediatrics and Child Health. 2016;26:279.
- Irani AM, et al. Management and prevention of anaphylaxis. F1000 Research. 2015;4:1492.