Mayo Clinic scientists are working to improve the imaging and treatment of anal fistulas, with a special focus on minimally invasive treatment techniques.
See a list of publications by Mayo Clinic doctors on anal fistula on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
May 06, 2015
- Heidi K. Chua, M.D.
- Robert R. Cima, M.D.
- Richard M. Devine, M.D.
- Eric J. Dozois, M.D.
- Ron G. Landmann, M.D.
- Mark V. Larson, M.D.
- Heidi Nelson, M.D.
- John H. Pemberton, M.D.
- Bruce G. Wolff, M.D.
- Tonia M. Young-Fadok, M.D.
- Abscess and fistula expanded information. American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons. https://www.fascrs.org/patients/disease-condition/abscess-and-fistula-expanded-information. Accessed April 19, 2015.
- Anorectal fistula (fistula in ano). The Merck Manual Professional Edition. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/gastrointestinal-disorders/anorectal-disorders/anorectal-fistula. Accessed April 20, 2015.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 16, 2015.
- Schwartz DA, et al. The role of imaging tests in the evaluation of anal abscesses and fistulas. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 20, 2015.
- Breen E, et al. Anorectal fistula: Clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and management principles. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed April 20, 2015.
- Wolff BG (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. April 23, 2015.
- Pigot F. Treatment of anal fistula and abscess. Journal of Visceral Surgery. In press. Accessed April 23, 2015.
You Are ... The Campaign for Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit organization. Make a difference today.