No single test identifies adult Still's disease. Imaging tests can reveal damage caused by the disease, while blood tests can help rule out other conditions that have similar symptoms.
Aug. 09, 2017
- Adult Still's disease. Arthritis Foundation. http://www.arthritis.org/about-arthritis/types/adult-onset-stills-disease/. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Mandl LA, et al. Clinical manifestations and diagnosis of adult Still's disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Mandl LA, et al. Treatment of adult Still's disease. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Liu Z, et al. Clinical features and prognosis of adult-onset Still's disease: 75 cases from China. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. 2015;8:16634.
- Exercise and arthritis. American College of Rheumatology. http://www.rheumatology.org/I-Am-A/Patient-Caregiver/Diseases-Conditions/Living-Well-with-Rheumatic-Disease/Exercise-and-Arthritis. Accessed Jan. 7, 2016.
- Al-Homood IA. Biologic treatments for adult-onset Still's disease. Rheumatology. 2013;53:32.