April 02, 2015
Below are current clinical trials.1 studies in Adenomyosis
(open studies only).
Filter this list of studies by location, status and more.
The aim is the characterization of the microbiome of subjects experiencing benign reproductive tract disorders and its comparison to the microbiome present in individuals lacking that disorder.
- Stewart EA. Uterine adenomyosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Jan. 22, 2015.
- Benacerraf BF, et al. Gynecologic Ultrasound: A Problem-Based Approach. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier; 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Jan. 22, 2015
- Uterine adenomyosis. The Merck Manual Professional Edition. http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/gynecology_and_obstetrics/benign_gynecologic_lesions/uterine_adenomyosis.html. Accessed Jan. 22, 2015.
- Cockerham AZ. Adenomyosis: A challenge in clinical gynecology. Journal of Midwifery and Women's Health. 2012;57:212.
- Garcia L, et al. Adenomyosis: Review of the literature. Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery. 2011;18:428.
- Benagiano G. The pathophysiology of uterine adenomyosis: An update. American Society for Reproductive Medicine. 2012;98:572.
- Benagiano G, et al. Structural and molecular features of the endomyometrium in endometriosis and adenomyosis. Human Reproduction Update. 2014;20:386.
- Laughlin-Tommaso SK (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Feb. 4, 2015.