ServicesBy Mayo Clinic Staff
March 07, 2015
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Preventive medicine screening care such as mammograms, pap smears, routine colon cancer screening, evaluations, cholesterol screening, and blood pressure screening.
- Health and wellness counseling such as for smoking cessation, weight loss, and exercise programs.
- FAA medical and special disability examinations for both private and commercial pilots.
- Management of short- and long-term disability with focus on early return to work.
- Prescription of appropriate and specific restrictions so that impairments can be accommodated in the workplace.
- Evaluation of prospective and current employees for job fitness.