The Division of Preventive, Occupational, and Aerospace Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, consists of 22 physicians who have specialty training in internal medicine or family practice and a team of trained occupational health nurses. Several of our physicians are board-certified in preventive, occupational and/or aerospace medicine. Mayo Clinic's integrated group practice model makes consultation with any other medical specialists readily available.
The mission of the division is to reduce the medical, financial, and occupational burdens of preventable disease and injury in our patients and in our community through prevention, screening, and education while providing the highest quality medical care.
Our services include:
- Physician Health Center provides examinations for practicing physicians, including comprehensive, customized and coordinated access to high-quality health care
- Executive Health Program for corporate executives from around the world
- Aerospace Medicine for private and commercial pilots
- Preventive Services Clinic — update important preventive care measures while you're at Mayo Clinic.
- Occupational medicine services for Mayo Clinic Rochester employees
- Primary care services for a portion of Mayo Clinic Rochester employees