The Mayo Clinic Medallion Program in Arizona offers you another option for your health care needs. For an annual membership fee, the Medallion Program gives you highly personalized care with easy access to a personal doctor.
Sometimes called concierge medicine, Mayo Clinic's Medallion Program is designed to facilitate ease of medical care and access to your personal doctor. The Medallion Program emphasizes personalized care in a private office setting, with phone and email access to your personal doctor for nonemergency questions, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Medallion Program includes:
- A health assessment and ongoing health management program with immediate and continuous access to a personal doctor
- Convenient, personalized coordination of appointments
- Ability to make appointments quickly, sometimes on a same-day or next-day basis
- Dedicated time with your personal doctor
- Tests and preventive evaluation, scheduling and coordination
- Timely access to specialists at Mayo Clinic, coordinated by the staff of the Medallion Program
- Personal coordination of care at Mayo Clinic Hospital with consultation by a Medallion personal doctor
- Access to information and tools to manage your health
- Personal reminders of necessary preventive care
- Private care in a serene, unhurried atmosphere
Mayo Clinic Medallion Program
13737 N. 92nd St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-7438
For appointments or more information, call 480-426-4980
March 11, 2015
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday.