At Mayo Clinic in Florida, dermatopathology services are available for difficult diagnoses and routine assessments. Board-certified dermatopathologists provide comprehensive histopathology services to referring physicians and laboratories.
- Consultation for difficult cases.
- Pickup, processing and interpretation of skin biopsy specimens.
- 24- to 48-hour completed evaluation and report.
- Faxed reports daily.
- On-site immunoperoxidase laboratory.
- Electron microscopy and direct immunofluorescence, available through Mayo Medical Laboratories.